IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Applications from Indian nationals invited for the Project Appointments of Research Associate at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Also, Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated in August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
Research Associate (01)
So the Development of an economical production process for rHu biosimilar insulin (Joint Project with CSIR-NCL, Pune) (RP03845G) funded by BIRAC.
Must have at least a Candidate with a Ph.D. in Biotechnology and at least more than 3 years experience in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry. The candidate should have at least more than 5 first-author research papers on the subject.
Rs.54,000/-pm plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- To download the application form through the further below link
- To Apply: click here.
- So all the Candidates requested to submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational
qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Anurag Singh Rathore at email id: email@example.com.
- Also, Only short-listed candidates will inform for an online interview.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ ST Candidates.
- The last date to apply is December 31, 2020.
- Last, The shortlisted candidates who called for an interview should bring original certificates (both professional
and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals