Amazon Recruitment 2020: Applications invited from fresh graduates for the post of Cloud Support Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Recruitment 2020:
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Must have at least a 0-1 year of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR Big Data Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Also a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Moreover, have a Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Have a Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Last, the Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Firstly, Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Secondly, Basic knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Thirdly, Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Fourthly, Exposure to Cloud computing
How to Apply?
All the Interested applicants can apply for the post through further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Cloud Support Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI