Hawkins Cookers Recruitment 2020: Applications invited from Management Trainees at Hawkins Cookers Ltd, Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Hawkins Cookers Ltd. a professionally managed, public limited Company. Also, In the Financial Year 2019-20, sales were Rs. 674 crores, up 3%, and Profit After Tax was Rs. 72 crores, up 34% over the previous financial year. Moreover, Hawkins is the leader in the Pressure Cooker market and has diversified successfully into the Cookware market. Hawkins has offices in Mumbai and factories in Thane, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh.
Hawkins Cookers Recruitment 2020:
So Hawkins is known for its fair policies and ethical practices. Also, Hawkins emphasizes incentive payment by results and selection and promotion purely on merit. Hawkins has a well-established Management Training Program which leads to jobs in the Management cadre in 18 months. Trainees who successfully complete training, confirmed with an appropriate increase in salary and benefits. Fresh Graduates may apply. Persons with relevant experience may start higher.
- Firstly, Sales/Marketing: May post in important towns in various parts of India. The job involves traveling intensively, managing dealers and modern retail, and achieving sales targets. May have the opportunity, based on performance, to attend Foreign Conferences. After some Sales experience, promising candidates may move to Market
- Secondly, Accounts/Commercial: Jobs in Internal Audit, Costing, Corporate Accounts, Budgeting and Control, Factory Accounts, and Commerical Operations. A good understanding of accountancy and spreadsheets is desirable.
- Thirdly, Human Resources: Jobs in Training and Manpower Development, Recruitment, Appraisal Management and Factory HR.
- Legal: Knowledge of Industrial Relations, Intellectual Property, Legal Metrology, Labour Laws, Contracts and Commercial Law will be useful. Company Secretary qualified persons may also apply.
- Fourthly, Executive Assistants to Senior Management: Bright graduates in any discipline are needed to provide all-round help to Senior Managers; will get exposure to multiple facets of the business.
- Fifthly, Technical/ Engineering: Diploma holders, Engineering Graduates and Postgraduates needed in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Tool Design and Manufacture, Product Design, Industrial Engineering, Material Science or Robotics.
- Last, Programmers: Good practical knowledge of one or more of the following needed – C++, C#, SQL, Visual Basic, Java, ASP, HTML, Python or Android.
Candidates should be 21 to 28 years of age.
- During Training: Rs. 8 to 10 Lakhs
- On Confirmation: Rs.10 to 12 Lakhs
How to Apply?
- The application can be uploaded on the Company’s website through further below link
- To Apply: this link. [adcode]
- The selection process shall consist of screening of applications and written tests at various centres all over India.
- Candidates shortlisted thereafter shall be called for a Group Discussion and Final Interview in Mumbai for which return rail fares shall be paid.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI