Amazon Recruitment 2021: The Business research Analyst will be responsible for continuous improvement projects across the RBS teams leading to each of its delivery levers. The detailed Amazon eligibility criteria and Amazon application form apply online process for Amazon off campus drive further given below in the article.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company, based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Recruitment 2021:
- Firstly, the ability to analyze and then articulate business issues to a wide range of audiences using strong data written and verbal communication skills
- Secondly, Understanding the concepts of test and control comparison to provide insights through statistical measures such as hypothesis testing
- Thirdly, SQL/ETL, Automation Tools
- Fourthly, Relevant bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fifthly, 3+ years combined of relevant work experience in a related field/s (project management, customer advocate, product owner, engineering, business analysis) – Diverse experience will be favored eg. a mix of experience across different roles
- Last, Be self-motivated and autonomous with an ability to prioritize well, and remain focused when working within a team located across several countries and time zones.
- Scoping, driving, and delivering complex projects across multiple teams.
- Performs root cause analysis by understand the data need, get data / pull the data; and analyze it to form the hypothesis and validate it using data.
- Dive deep to drive product pilots, build and analyze large data sets; and construct problem hypotheses that help steer the product feature roadmap; (e.g. with use of R, SAS, STATA, Matlab, Python, or JAVA); tools for the database (e.g. SQL, Redshift) and ML tools (Rapid Miner, Eider)
- Build programs to create a culture of continuous improvement within the business unit, and; foster a customer-centric focus on the quality, productivity, and scalability of our services.
- Find the scalable solution for the business problems; by executing pilots and build a Deterministic and ML model (plug and play on readymade ML models and python skills).
- Manages meetings, business and technical discussions regarding their part of the projects.
- Makes recommendations and decisions that impact development schedules and the success of a product or project.
- Drives team(s)/partners to meet program and/or product goals.
- Coordinates design effort between internal team and; External team to develop optimal solutions for their part of a project for Amazon’s network.
- Supports identification of down-stream problems; (i.e. system incompatibility, resource unavailability) and escalates them to the appropriate level before they become project-threatening.
- Performs supporting research, conducts an analysis of the bigger part of the projects and; effectively interprets reports to identify opportunities, optimize processes, and implement changes within their part of the project.
- Ability to convince and interact with stakeholders at all levels either to gather data and; information or to execute and implement according to the plan.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and problem solver
- Build reports from established data warehouses and self-service reporting tools
- Communicate ideas effectively and with influence (both verbally and in writing), within and outside the team.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to the MANIT off campus drive online by the further belwo link.
Apply now and for further details: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project