Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021: Baker Hughes Mumbai invites job applications for the Staff Software Engineer post for the year 2021. the Baker Hughes criteria and Baker Hughes application form apply online process for Baker Hughes off-campus drive are further given below in the article.
So, Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and demonstrate good, relevant, professional experience
- Have good knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Demonstrate experience in writing code that meets standards and delivers improved functionality
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Show experience of driving code reviews with your team
- Be able to take the initiative to analyse and explore alternate design ideas and approaches to creating solutions
- Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implementing them
- Show experience in developing Object-Oriented software with excellent OOP concepts.
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications to create exceptional products for our business
- Collaborating with cross-functional technical teams to implement solutions that extend shared platforms
- Applying software development life-cycle principles and methodologies such as Agile and Kanban, to continuously improve our code and processes
- Writing solid code to meet our standards and to deliver functionality and enhancements
- Building features such as services and queries on existing tables to improve availability
- Implementing core data structures and algorithms through effective and robust coding.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
For further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec