Barclays has posted job requirements for the Executive Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for Barclays Careers 2023 through its official website. It is a very good opportunity for freshers as well as experienced. Its job location is Wilmington, DE.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from Barclays’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.
About Company:- We’re a global, vital and highly respected financial organisation with an inspiring Purpose. Operating in 39 countries and employing around 81,000 people across the world, we help communities, individuals and businesses thrive. And we’ve created financial solutions and technology that the world now takes for granted. A career with us can offer incredible variety, depth and breadth of experience, and the chance to learn from some of the best minds in technology and finance.
Barclays Careers 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Barclays
Official Website:– Home.Barclays
Job Position:- Executive Assistant
Job Location:- Wilmington, DE
Salary Package:- Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
Job Type:- Full-time
As a Barclays Executive Assistant you’ll responsible for providing dedicated and efficient administrative support Controls Executives based in the Wilmington, DE headquarters for the US Consumer Bank. You will need to know and plan all aspects of the day with accurate attention to detail, prioritizing effectively while dealing with a broad spectrum of tasks. In your new role this will be an excellent opportunity for a polished and highly experienced Executive Assistant to gain exposure to the highest levels of management in the firm.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We’ve helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month, or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally can request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances.
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Reviewing emails and ensure the executives respond where necessary; edit calendar according to incoming email traffic
• Organizing colleague and client meetings and events as needed
• Ensuring adherence to people related activities in accordance with HR policies and procedures
• Arranging complex global travel, liaising with internal and external contacts for all bookings and meetings and arranging all required Visa and passports
• Assisting with the process expenses and vendor invoices
• Managing and leading departmental records, e.g. employee contact details and email distribution lists
• Maintaining and determining records of correspondence for future reference; protect confidential/sensitive information
What we’re looking for:
• Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, and Excel and comfortable using online tools
• Ability to work quickly and accurately and remain calm under pressure
• Proactive with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
• Experience in organizational and multi-tasking skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Resilient, highly organized, and able to cope in fast-paced environment
• Experienced using sound judgment to handle highly confidential information
• Excellent interactive skills
• Ability to prioritize and effectively manage a large volume of requests
Where will you be working?
Barclays’ Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
How to apply for Barclays Careers 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Barclays Careers 2023 for the Executive Assistant. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here