Cognizant Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of Consultant/Senior Associate at Cognizant, Chennai. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Cognizant an American multinational product-led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. Also It sells digital products on cloud based data engineering , model based testing tool, process automation tool RPA. Moreover Its headquarter in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994,and started serving external clients in 1996
Cognizant Recruitment 2020:
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant industry field (Required)
- Also a Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering (Preferred).
- Firstly, Lead and facilitate workshops to define the program backlog Conduct interviews, walkthroughs/demos
- Secondly, Meetings with SMEs Guide client BAs to define backlog for integration and reporting
- Thirdly, Review backlog with Product Owner and business SMEs Experience in Workers Compensation LOB or DuckCreek is mandatory
NOTE: To add: The candidate should have either good Workers Compensation or DuckCreek experience. Combination of both is ideal, but not mandatory.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link
To apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Consultant/Senior Associate at Cognizant, Chennai
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology