CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2020: All the applicants are invited for the Job post as Project Positions at CSIR-NCL, Pune. The eligibility detail and process of applying to the Job given further below in the article.
The National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) is an Indian government laboratory based in Pune, in western India. Popularly known as NCL, a constituent member of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) India, it was established in 1950. also, There’s approximately 200 scientific staff working there. So The interdisciplinary research center has a wide research scope and specializes in polymer science, organic chemistry, catalysis, materials chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemical sciences, and process development. It houses good infrastructure for measurement science and chemical information.
CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2020:
Development of Drug-target based assay platforms and Screening against COVID-19
Project Assistant-II /III (02)
- Post I: Cloning and protein expression in heterologous system.
- Post II: Computational simulations of viral and human membrane proteins, computational design of small molecules.
- M.Sc/ M.Tech in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ Microbiology or any branch in Life Sciences from a recognized University.
- Candidates with NET/ GATE would prefer as per DST Norms. Two years’ experience in research and development in industrial and academic institutions or science and technology organizations and scientific activities and services are essential.
- Post I: Experience with biochemistry, molecular biology, and structural biology.
- Post II: Experience with computational simulations of membrane proteins.
So The age limit for Project Assistant at the level I/ II/ III/; will be as 28/30/35 years respectively with five years relaxation for statutory groups and women. Also, The age limit for RA will govern by CSIR-HRDG Guideline while for Project Scientist it will be based on the age limit given in the table.
Rs. 31000/- for (PA-II), Rs. 35000/- for (PA-III)
Here The engagement will be initially for a period of six months; which may extend or curtail depending on the duration of the tenure of the sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be.
So The engagement purely on a temporary basis; and also shall not be CSIR/ NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/ claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/ her consideration against any CSIR/ NCL post/ fellowship.
How to Apply?
- Firstly To download the application form, you have to click to the further below link.
- To Apply: click here.
- Also, The application in the prescribed Proforma, duly completed and signed, together with good quality and clearly readable scanned copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials, latest CV of the candidate, and photographs should be sent by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:30 pm of October 5, 2020, with the subject as: “MLP2037: Application for PA-II/-III position.
- So you should not forget to write the given code mentioned in the Desirable experience & Job requirement according to your experience.
- However Please combine the application and all the supporting documents in a single PDF (max size 10 MB), and send it as an attachment to the email.
- Emails with multiple attachments and also those received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Only email applications will be accepted.
- So the shortlisted candidates’ list of by the Screening Committee for being interview would get the update online on 6th October 2020.
- The candidates may also ascertain the information after 6th October 2020 via email to email@example.com, or through phone: 020-25902408.
- The interview will be conducted on 7th October 2020 from 10:00 am; onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx, etc.
- The meeting link will be provided only to the short-listed candidates.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- The candidates recommended by the interview committee will have to join the duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020