SBI Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) invites online application from Indian Citizen for Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020. The detailed eligibility and process of applying given below in the article.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. So SBI ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019.
SBI Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020:
- Firstly, PhD in Banking/ Finance/ IT/ Economics related to the BFSI sector
- Secondly, Other Qualification(Preferred): Applicant should have made outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publications of papers/ articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given 1st preference.
- Also Specific Skills: The applicant should have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills.
Post Qualification Experience
Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/ Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI, or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
Stipend & Benefits
- So Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
- One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance/ international publications in reputed journals based on an assessment of the Performance Review Committee.
- The Bank will fund the expenses for the fellow to attend one prestigious international and one national conference in which joint paper of Fellow with SBI has been accepted for presentation on actual basis relevant costs.
- The PDRFs may carry out outside Consultancy/Assignment on revenue sharing basis as per SOP on Consulting & External Teaching for Officers Engaged on Contract (OECs) posted at Apex Training Institutes (ATIs).
- Residential accommodation at SBIL, Kolkata on basis of self-payment of utility bills.
Roles & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will actively participate in and contribute to research activity at the Institute as under:
- Firstly, The Threshold amount of output expected from PDRFs would be at least five publications which should include two international journal papers (one of which must be of A category) and two conference papers based on their fellowship.
- Secondly, The PDRFs will also carry out external consultancy work/projects on behalf of the bank (self-marketed or bank nominated).
- Thirdly, The PDRFs will have to submit a quarterly progress report to a Performance Review Committee (PRC) comprising of Chief General Manager & Head (STU), Group Chief Economic Advisor (GCEA) and Dean, SBIL.
- Fourthly, The PDRFs may also be called upon to design and roll out Executive Development/ other programmes; dealing with topics of contemporary relevance.
- Also, The services of PDRFs may be utilized by the Bank for academic assistance including research assistance; teaching and handling of tutorials.
- Last, The PDRFs will carry out all other responsibilities assigned from time to time by the Bank.
How to apply?
- Apply online via this page.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable): Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only); for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Online Registration of Application: 18 Sept to 8 Oct 2020
- Last date of Receipt of Hard copy of online application: 15 Oct 2020
Submit any queries on this contact page.
You must also intested in IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 As Project Associates