Deloitte Internship Opportunity 2021: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Deloitte, Mumbai. The detailed Deloitte Internship criteria and Deloitte Internship application form; apply online process for Deloitte Internship further given below in the article.
So, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network. Also, Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England. The firm founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989. In 1993, the international firm renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte.
Deloitte Internship Opportunity 2021:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Deloitte, Mumbai.
Work you’ll do
In our Financial Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Experience risk model development, validation or equivalent risk analytical role in a consulting firm, financial institution
- Good knowledge of Basel II requirements and capital calculation methodology for at least one of credit risk, market risk or operational risk
- Hands-on experience on risk management platforms such as SAS, Oracle OFSAA, Misys Fusion Risk, SunGard etc. with knowledge of the configuration of these systems
- Thorough understanding of financial instruments such as loans, bonds, swaps, options, deposits, T-bills, money market borrowings, exotics etc.
- Good understanding of quantitative techniques like Monte Carlo simulation / structured and unstructured statistical techniques/optimization routines
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques like clustering / multiple regression / logistic regression/discriminant analysis/ time series analysis etc.
- Experience of having supported the implementation of models in one or more of the following systems will be a strong advantage:
- Credit risk management system
- Market risk management system
- Operational risk management system
- Asset liability management system
- Fund transfer pricing system
- Cost allocation and profitability system
- Superior communication skills with stakeholders at all levels of the internal organization and clientele
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics from premier institutes required. Graduates (B.Tech / B.E) with relevant experience can also be considered.
- Professional certifications like CFA and FRM would be highly desirable
- Quantitative training and strong problem solving skills are necessary.
- Technology experience would be required in at least one statistical tool (SAS, R, MATLAB etc.) and programming knowledge (C++, Java etc.) would be desirable.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec