Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. Also, It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020:
They are looking for talented and energetic Java developers to help design and implement the new generation of our inventory system which is integral to large parts of our cloud and technology infrastructure, used by thousands of users across our engineering organization. The role will allow you to gain an understanding of cloud technologies and concepts as well as an understanding of the firm’s technology infrastructure.
The successful candidate will participate in all phases of a project life cycle and work with extremely bright and motivated individuals, who focus on Java development and strive for continuous process improvement.
How you will Fulfill your Potential
- Participate in design, build out, and maintenance of a distributed, multi-region, scalable, resilient, and firmwide compute and other infrastructure provisioning and inventory systems.
- Participate in design and implementation of consolidating multiple infrastructure inventory systems integral to the backbone of the firm’s infrastructure platform.
- Collaborate with platform infrastructure providers to successfully on-board them onto our central inventory platform and uplift their provisioning systems.
- Partner with other engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied and leveraged as part of our solutions.
- Design and implement mid to large scale systems management software to automate existing tasks, streamline operations and improve productivity.
- Goldman Sachs is a meritocracy where you will be given the tools to help you develop your career.
- You will have access to excellent training programs designed to improve multiple facets of your skills portfolio.
- We value internal mobility. The chance to take on new challenges in the firm over time will ensure that you remain stimulated and will help in your continued professional and personal development.
Skills and Experience
- Firstly, Demonstrable experience in setting and meeting project goals when implementing and integrating complex technology concepts
- Secondly, Hands-on Java developer, with a good grasp of Java development and testing best practices
- Thirdly, Strong technical skills, analytical mindset, creativity, enjoy the challenge of solving interesting and sometimes difficult technical problems.
- Fourthly, Energetic, self-motivated, can independently manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Fifthly, the Experience with distributed NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Sixth, Moderate SQL experience on an enterprise RDBMS database – such as DB2, Sybase, Oracle, etc.
- Seventh, Experience with designing and building high-throughput, scalable, resilient systems
- Eight, Experience with all stages in the development lifecycle of large distributed systems: inception, analysis, design, implementation, runtime, maintenance
- Nine, Team player, eager to work in a global organization
- last, Commercially focused understand the requirements and how they will benefit our clients, stakeholders, and business
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering program or equivalent experience
- Also Hands-on experience with containerization technologies and tools: OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker
- Moreover, the Software development and CI/CD tools: GIT, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins
- You must have an Experience using/developing against relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Cloud platforms (such as Amazon’s AWS or Google’s GCE) is a plus
- Last, the Familiarity with security practices and platforms (e.g. encryption, certificates, key management, oAuth, LDAP)
How to Apply?
All the Interested applicants can apply for the post through further belwo link.
To Apply: this link. [adcode]
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate