Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2021: Applications invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru. The detailed Goldman Sachs criteria and Goldman Sachs application form apply online process for Goldman Sachs off campus drive further given below in the article.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2021:
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, nimble and adaptive platform for processing large volumes of client data
- Develop highly reliable data management processes and tooling to consume large volumes of data required by trading systems.
- Build high availability solutions and server APIs to several consumers with high performance
- Collaborate across multiple regions, gather requirements, design & implement solutions
- Communicate with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- so, Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Also, Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Also, Experience building state management systems, complex event processing
- Moreover, Experience in UI Development
- Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
- Good understanding of Python/Scala programming language
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
to Apply: this link. [adcode]
For further detail: Click here [adcode]
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project