IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021: Self-motivated candidates are invited to apply for a postdoctoral position under the mentorship of Prof. C. R. Suri and Prof. Javed N Agarwala, IIT Ropar. The detailed IIT Ropar criteria and IIT Ropar application form apply online process for IIT Ropar off campus drive further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is an engineering, science and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India.
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021:
- So, Good quality publications in the relevant are as in peer-reviewed journals
- Also, Good knowledge of the subject and modern techniques.
- Must have at least a Ph.D. Degree in Biological/Chemical Sciences/Electrical/Electronics/Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering is eligible to apply within five years after completion of their Ph.D. OR
- Also, Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible. However, in the case of selection, the selected candidate has to complete the Ph.D. viva (defense) within three months from the date of joining (extendable by another three months in special cases). OR
- Moreover, Candidates completed Ph.D. supervised/co-supervised by faculty members from IIT Ropar can apply after 3 years of completion of their Ph.D.
As per the Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship (Rs. 40,000/- before viva, Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- after completion of viva and depending upon the experience and qualification).
Completely filled and signed application form along with bio-data and two recommendation letters should be sent to the undersigned by email (research[at]iitrpr.ac.in). The application form (word format) attached along with this advertisement for your convenience.
The last date for submitting the application form is 15.3.2021.
Prof. CR Suri
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
to Apply: this link.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project