Google Recruitment 2020: Google invites job applications for Product Analyst (Engineering) post for Bengaluru location for the year 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Recruitment 2020:
- Also Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- So you must have 3 years of experience working with statistical packages (e.g., R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.).
- Moreover, Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (e.g., SQL), and using statistics.
- Must have at least a Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences).
- Also, Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Experience in an inter-disciplinary/cross-functional field.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends and apply knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
- Excellent business judgment. Excellent problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills.
- Firstly, Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Secondly, Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Thirdly, Develop and automate reports, iteratively build, and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities.
- Fourthly, Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
- Last, Help Google to focus on key decisions to improve products and services.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals