Salesforce Internship Opportunity: Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Associate Systems Specialist) at Salesforce. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Salesforce Internship Opportunity:
The Salesforce Associate Systems Specialist Intern responsible for ensuring that the applications and functionality deployed into the production environment up and running at all times. In this role, you would be challenged with resolving important and high visibility production issues; challenged with opportunities to come up with innovative solutions and automation for the current manual work that the team performs. The successful candidate must be analytical, curious to understand what is behind the problem, agile and able to support multiple priorities.
- Firstly, Can understand how the applications that are built perform when they are put in for a real test in front of thousands or users
- Secondly, Opportunity to innovate solutions that can solve people problems with technology
- Thirdly, Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
- Fourthly, Resolve issues in a timely manner for applications in production
- Fifthly, Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations
- Sixthly, Maintain updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Last, Actively transfer knowledge throughout the organization, participate in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, and lead knowledge sharing sessions
- Must have at least a B.Tech in Computer Science or IT
- Also Have good analytical skills and be curious
- Moreover, the Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and SQL
- Experience with Web services SOAP, WSDL, and Rest services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of API governance tools and concepts.
- Ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts with customers based on personality differences and to make suggestions in a manner that is more likely to result in the desired outcome
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Last, Hands-on experience in any one of the programming languages
- Experience with Salesforce platform
- Experience with Data loader tools for Salesforce like Jitterbit, Workbench
- Ability to author Apex and VisualForce
- Experience with Jitterbit or Oracle SOA integration technologies
- Salesforce certification is a plus
How to Apply?
So all the Interested applicants can apply for the internship through the further belwo link
To Apply : this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in Google Recruitment 2020 | As Product Analyst (Engineering)