IBM Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Developer at IBM, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So International Business Machines Corporation an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Recruitment 2020:
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Software engineer in IBM AI Applications organization,
- You will be working on the implementation of the products as per customer requirements.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Implementation of the product as per customer requirements.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in the planning of big implementations for the customers and see that our product is implemented properly, thereby increasing the product reputation.
- Handle customer issues.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
- Firstly, You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- Secondly, You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- Thirdly, You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in orchestration Tools – Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift – any tool -must
- Experience using IBM Sterling Integrator, Sterling File Gateway, or Any B2B products.
- Any-to-Any mapping (EDI, Flat File, XML, etc) and ODBC mappings using GIS editor.
- understanding in Commutation protocols SFTP, FTP, HTTP, AS2, Connect Direct, Webservices.
- Developing Business Process workflows.
- DevOps- CI-CD integrations, Jenkins, pipeline, GIT, Bit Bucket, any Continuous-Integration, any Continuous-Delivery related tools
- Proven Communication Skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- So you must have an Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Also Good customer-facing skills
- Moreover Any Machine Learning knowledge
- Last, Any Cloud technology understanding (IBM Cloud, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology