IBM Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the Research Internship at IBM, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Recruitment 2020:
Role and Responsibilities
As a Research Intern you get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Firstly, the Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Secondly, Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Fourthly, Students should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Also, Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Moreover, Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Last, Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
How to Apply?
All the Interested applicants can apply for the internship through the further below link
To Apply: this link. [adcode]
For more details, click the link below.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project