JNU Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the Junior Research Fellow (one post) in the SERB funded project titled “Direct and Indirect Measurements on Electrocaloric Effect in ABO3-type Perovskite Structured Materials for Next Generation Refrigeration Technology”. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
JNU Recruitment 2020:
- So, the Essential Qualifications: The applicant must have M.Sc/ M.Tech degree in Physics/Materials Science with a minimum of 55 % marks and should have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET or GATE. Additionally, the candidate should have at-least one year experimental work experience in the Physics/Materials Science laboratory.
- Also, Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having previous experience in synthesis and characterization of ceramics with knowledge of Electrocaloric Effect are strongly encouraged to apply.
Rs. 31,000/- plus 24% HRA per month (As per SERB norms).
The post is co-terminus with the project and the selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year which will be renewed, based on satisfactory performance, for a maximum period of three years.
All the Interested candidates may send their applications by email only. Hard copies of applications will not be accepted. Applications must include the following:
- Firstly, cover letter with recent Photograph,
- Secondly, brief resume mentioning the name, date of birth, names of father and mother, AADHAR number, telephone/ mobile no., email address, permanent and correspondence address
- Thirdly, details of education career/essential qualifications (starting from high school or equivalent), desirable qualifications, testimonials, previous work experience,
- Also, self-attested copies of certificates and
- Last, the name, phone number, email, and address of two referees, in only one consolidated PDF file.
Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com latest by 05.02.2021. The subject line of the email should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in SERB Project”.
Dr. Satyendra Singh
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project