ICGEB Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for various ongoing bioinformatics projects at Translational Bioinformatics Group (ICGEB), New Delhi. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology was established as a project of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization in 1983.
ICGEB Recruitment 2021:
1. Project Associate-I (01)
Must have at least a Candidate should have a master’s degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ M.Sc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
- (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSlR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
- (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions or Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under the above category.
2. Sci Administrative Assistant/ Attendant (01)
Must have at least a The applicant should be a Graduate in any discipline.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 22,320/- pm (including HRA).
3. Research Associate (01)
Also you must have at least a Ph.D. Degree in Computational Biology/ Bioinformatics.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 58,280/- pm (including HRA)
4. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01)
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/ Postgraduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Firstly, Scholars selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- Secondly, The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR. ICMR, IIT, lISc, llSER, etc.
- Thirdly, Two years of research experience.
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA. Candidate with no NET/ GATE/ Similar Exams will be entitled to a Consolidated Salary: Rs. 18,200/- pm.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their full, updated Curriculum Vitae, mentioning details of two reference and other details the further below link
To Apply: clicking here.
The last date to apply is January 31, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project