NIT Surathkal Online Workshop:NIT, Surathkal is organizing an Online Workshop on Advances in Computational Mechanics for Engineering Applications from February 1 to 5, 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the
So National Institute of Technology Karnataka, also known as NITK Surathkal, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore.
NIT Surathkal Online Workshop:
- Firstly, Enrich knowledge about the advancements in existing computational mechanics.
- Secondly, Understand various aspects of design of machine components used in industries.
- Thirdly, Familiar with different types of computational mechanics tools.
- Fourthly, Analyze components made of advanced materials numerically.
- Fifthly, Identify the latest technical challenges; know research updates, and prospective breakthroughs in the field of computational mechanics.
- Engineering Challenges and Advances in Industries
- Dynamic Characterization of Composite Structures
- Design and Development of an Automotive Product
- Modelling of Smart Materials
- Co-Simulation Techniques for Engineering Problems
- Crashworthiness Analysis
- Bolted Joint Analysis of Composite Structures
- Material Modeling and Simulation of Mechanical Systems
- Computational Nano-mechanics of Solids
- Multiscale Modelling of Composites
Lectures will be delivered by industrial experts, Faculty & Scientists from IITs, NITs, Premier Research Laboratories and reputed Private Universities and Colleges.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, the further below link
To Apply: click here. [adcode]
The Programme is open to Faculties, Research Scholars and PG students of Engineering Colleges in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and related Engineering and Science disciplines. The Filled-in registration form in PDF should reach firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th Jan, 2021. The selected participants will be informed via an email before 31st Jan, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project