IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020: IIIT Allahabad invites the applications from SC, ST, OBC (NCL), and Persons with Disabilities (VH, OH, HH) under a special recruitment drive from Indian nationals, for the following positions in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Department of Information Technology. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad a public university located in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh. Also Its one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020:
- Department of Information Technology:
Cyber Law and Information Security.
Machine Learning and Intelligent Systems.
Human Computer Interaction.
Robotics and Machine Intelligence.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Digital Signal Processing.
Mixed Signal Design.
Digital System Design.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II- (For 3 Years Contract): Must have at least a Ph.D. with 1 year of post Ph.D. experience
- Assistant Professor Grade-I: Also the Ph.D. with 3 years of post Ph.D. experience OR 6 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) after obtaining an appropriate Master’s degree – M.Tech. or equivalent degree.
How to apply?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply online throug the further below link
To Apply: this page.
- Firstly, After Screening, the screen in candidates shall invite for presentation in person or online mode. To and fro fare up to AC 3 tier by the shortest route (only for travel within India) will be paid by the institute on the production of tickets. Tatkal charges and local travel charges shall not reimburse. Accommodation will be provided in the institute’s visitors’ hostel at an institute subsidized rate.
- Secondly, Candidates recommended after the presentation shall invite for an interview before the Statutory Selection Committee. TA/Accommodation in the visitor’s hostel shall again be provided by the institute. (No candidate can directly appear before the statutory selection committees.)
- Thirdly, Based on the recommendations of the statutory selection committee and approval of the Board of Governors, appointment letters shall be issued.
- Incomplete/ partially filled application forms will not consider. The decision of the Institute authorities in such cases will be final.
- A separate sheet, if required, may be attached along with the application.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill or withdraw any or all the posts advertised.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications sent through email/FAX will not consider.
- Shortlisting criteria for calling for interviews may be fixed higher than the advertisement subject to the number of the application received.
- A candidate applying for a post can be called for an interview for a lower post also if the Committee recommends so.
- Mere eligibility will not be entitled to any candidate from being called for any part of the selection process.
- Applicants who are employed in Government or Semi-Government Organizations should apply through proper channel or produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of seminar/interview.
- No information will send to those candidates who not shortlisted for the Interview. It expected that the entire selection process will be over within six months of the issue of the advertisement
- Candidates may apply in more than one department by repeating the online application process.
- IIIT Allahabad makes every attempt to help faculty members settle in their academic roles and to grow professionally. The Assistant Professors (on contract) get all the benefits as regular faculty members. These include:
- Contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS), HRA, LTC, medical reimbursement, transportation allowance, Also education allowance for children, etc. will be admissible as per the Institute Rules.
- A Cumulative Professional Development Allowance of Rs. 3 Lakhs for every block period of Moreover 3 years is available to every member of the faculty to meet the expenses for participating in both national and international conferences, paying the membership fees of various professional bodies, books, and periodicals, and contingent expenses, as well as for other professional development activities.
- Reimbursement of telephone bills up to a ceiling of Rs.750/-per month.
- Besides pay, the post carries allowances according to the Institute rules which at present correspond to those admissible to the Central Government employees stationed at Prayagraj.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate