NIT Warangal Recruitment 2020: NIT Warangal invites applications for JRF/ SRF/ RA position under ARDB Funded Project for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So National Institute of Technology Warangal a public technological university located in Warangal, India. Also Its recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2020:
- Project title: Mechanical and Tribological Characterization of Al-Si product developed by Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing
- Sponsoring agency: Aeronautics Research Development Board (ARDB)
- Position Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration (in years): 3
- Number of position(s): One
- Essential Qualification: Must have at least a B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Mechanical (First class). ME/M.Tech in Manufacturing, Metallurgy and Welding engineering with valid GATE.
- Desired qualification: Also A prior knowledge of below-mentioned skills are desirable: Welding and welding metallurgy, Material Characterization, the Sliding wear behaviour of materials.
In this project candidate need to perform
- Mechanical and microstructural characterization of the of samples
- Sliding wear behaviour studies
How to apply?
- Firstly, The performance of the application is attached with the below-mentioned link. Complete and send to an email shivraman[at]nitw.ac.in.
- Secondly, Soft copy of all degree and final year mark sheet along with one page bio.
The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
JRF/ SRF/ RA Under ARDB Funded Project at NIT Warangal.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate