IIIT Chittoor Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in research project entitled “Development of Hybrid Method to Analyze the Radiation Characteristics of a Dipole Antenna near a Perfectly Conducting Cylindrically Curved Screen” in reference to the sanction order File No. ECR/2018/001410 dated: 25.03.2019 by SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City an educational institute of national importance located in Sri City, Chittoor District Andhra Pradesh, India set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, under the Partnership with AP government and Sri City consortium.
IIIT Chittoor Recruitment 2020:
No. of Posts
Project Duration Left
16 Months (Till 25th March 2022)
Must have at least a First class (60% or 6.5 CGPA) in both B.E/B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and M.E/M. Tech in RF and Microwave Engineering or equivalent.
- So the Knowledge on Electromagnetic scattering and Antennas are essential.
- Also, Knowledge of Computational (Method of Moments) and Asymptotic methods (Uniform theory of Diffraction) is desirable.
- Moreover, Exposure to Electromagnetic simulation tool (preferably: FEKO), and MATAB programming is desirable.
As per the funding agency norm (i.e., for JRF Rs. 31,000/- for the first 2 years and 35,000/- for the third year). No other allowances are admissible.
- Firstly, Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Secondly, Applicants in government/semi-government/private employers required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer after shortlisting but before the interview date.
- Thirdly, The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfill the job requirements to complete the above-mentioned project in a timely manner.
- Fourthly, The JRF can promote to SRF after two years of relevant research experience on this project and on the recommendation of the project progress monitoring committee.
How to Apply?
The Curriculum Vitae along with soft copies of Mark Sheets and Certificates should be sent to email@example.com (PI of the project).
Dec 21, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI