IIIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for the Faculty Recruitment from eligible and interested candidates for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati (IIIT G) one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) located in Guwahati in the state of Assam in India. It was set up by the MHRD, Government of India in public-private partnership (PPP) model. It’s declare as an Institute of National Importance under the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017
IIIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020:
Area of Specialization
Areas of Specialization for Assistant Professor Grade II and Grade I
- Must have at least Computer Science and Engineering – all specializations, but the following areas specifically required: AI, Machine Learning, Theoretical CS, High-Performance Computing.
- Also Mathematics – Optimization, Probability
- Assistant Professor Grade-II:
- (1) Ph.D. in an appropriate Discipline (submission of the thesis is sufficient, but the appointment will be canceled if the thesis is rejected),
- (2) First Class at the degree preceding Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor Grade I:
- (1) PhD in an appropriate Discipline (submission of the thesis is sufficient, but the appointment will be cancelled if the thesis is rejected),
- (2) First Class at the degree preceding PhD.
- 3) three years of experience including equivalent pre-PhD experience as per clause 8
- 4) Two publications in SCI / SCOPUS indexed journals or refereed conferences after PhD or as part of PhD work, required. Two experiments of computational objects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate.
How to apply?
All the Interested candidates can download application form [adcode]
Can Also Send your application by email or by post. If sending by email to diroffice[at]iiitg.ac.in, follow the instructions in the application form.
There is no application fee. Candidates will be interviewed through video conferencing (VC). Only Indian Nationals can apply for a regular post. Others can be considered for appointment on contract.
- Assistant Professor Grade II: Rs. 70,900.00
- Assistant Grade I: Rs. 1,01,500.00
Last date of application is 4 Nov 2020.
You Must also show interest in: IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 As JRF, Project Associate and Engineer