IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the Project Appointments of Junior Project Assistants (Tech) under the GAIL (India) Limited, Noida Funded project at IIT Delhi. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Delhi a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. Also It’s one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Moreover Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
Junior Project Assistants (Tech) (02)
Development of Performance single Polymer Composite (SPC) (RP03601N)
Must have at least a Diploma (3 years duration)/ Graduate Degree in Textile Technology/ Engineering, Polymer Science.
Rs.21,700-23,200-24,700-26,700-28,700-30,700/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Also, All the Interested candidates requested to submit the duly filled form with details of work experience, etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Samrat Mukhopadhyay at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moreover, The last date to apply is November 9, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will get the information on online interviews.
- So The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 09/11/2020 by 5.00 p.m.
- Last, The shortlisted candidates who called for an interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below
IIT Delhi Project Assistant Recruitment Notification
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology