IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: Invit all the applicent for the position of “Senior Research Fellow” at IIT Gandhinagar for working in a project “Development of Low-Cost Point-of-Use Water Disinfection System”.The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021:
Eligibility & Experience
- Must have at least a Masters from IIT / NIT or reputed Universities in Biological / Chemical or related branch of Engineering with a good academic background (First Class) throughout the career with at least three years work experience.
- Also, Candidate with hands-on experience in drinking water treatment/purification including materials preparation and filter design will be preferred
- Moreover, Candidates with prior experience in surface engineering techniques for drinking water treatment will be preferred
- So, the Candidate must be sound in microbiology techniques for bacteria removal with thorough knowledge about point-of-use water purifiers
- Last, the Candidate should exhibit excellent interpersonal skills with experience in front line communication.
The appointment will be until December 31, 2021.
All the Interested candidates should email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proper (1) cover letter mentioning required qualification and experience, (2) complete CV with Date of Birth, (3) copy of the Bacherlor and Masters certificate and (4) experience certificate. The subject line of the email should be “SRF (Drinking Water Project)” and it should reach on or before January 30, 2021.
Mode of Selection
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The final selection of candidates will be decided on his / her merit and performance in the interview.
Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 35,000/-
Senior Research Fellow (Chemical Engg) at IIT Gandhinagar.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project