IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Application invited for the post of temporary & contractual posts to work on Printed Electronics under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur. the eligibility detail and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Also, It’s declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act. Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
- Senior Project Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Senior Project Associate
- Project Associate
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Firstly, Operation of Screen printing Prepress and printing equipment
- Secondly, Operation of the R2R printing line
- Thirdly, Conducting research and development for printed and flexible electronics
- Fourthly, Performing printing experiments including the setup of test regimes for printing
- Last, Preparing presentations and reports
- Senior Project Engineer: At least you must have a B.Tech + M.Tech + Ph.D. (Engg. Stream) OR M.Tech + 3 years relevant experience OR B.Tech with M.B.A. + 3 years relevant experience.
- Project Engineer: At least you must have an M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
- Senior Project Associate: At least you must have a B.Tech + 1-year relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 year relevant experience OR B.Sc + MCA + 1 year relevant experience.
- Project Associate: At least you must have a B.Tech OR M.Sc. OR B.Sc + MCA.
Desirable Qualifications & Experiences
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Candidates with a degree in Nanoscience/technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing, Screen Prepress operation
- R2R processing / Web Handling
- Printing process development
- Printed Electronics
- Working in a laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Good command of the English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- For Senior Project Engineer: Rs. 32400 – 2700 – 81000
- For Project Engineer: Rs. 26400 – 2200 – 66000
- For Senior Project Associate: Rs. 21600 – 1800 – 54000
- For Project Associate: Rs. 18000 – 1500 – 45000
1 Year Contract or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
So the Interested candidates requested to email their complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 9, 2020. Please always mention the reference number in the application. The selection will be based on the Zoom/ Skype online interview. moreover, Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 09, October 2020. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. [adcode]
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: Accenture Recruitment 2020 Fresh Graduates as Associate (Digital Marketing)