IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for the temporary post of Project Associate under Short term engagement basis, in the Dept. of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Madras. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Madras a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Also As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it recognizes as an Institute of National Importance.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
Must have at least an M.Sc / B.Tech / B.Pharm or M.Tech / M.Pharm in materials, chemistry, nanotechnology, textile, polymers, pharmacy courses with prior experience in electrospinning/spraying of polymers.
- Firstly, Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
- Secondly, Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- Thirdly, Candidates advised filling their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will make by the Institute through e-mail only.
- Fourthly, The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate/call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
- Last, After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must obtain and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/ test/ interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply online through the further below link
To Apply: this page. [adcode]
The last date for submission of online application is 15.11.2020.
E-mail: recruitment[at]imail.iitm.ac.in/ icsrrecruitment[at]iitm.ac.in
Contact: 044- 2257 8357
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate