IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the temporary posts of Project Engineer to work on an IIT Mandi project. the criteria and IIT Mandi application form given, IIT Mandi off-campus drive further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) is a public technical and research university located in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Since the first batch of 97 students joined in July 2009, IIT Mandi has grown to currently host 125 faculty, 1,655 students (enrolled in various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes) and 1,141 alumni. Since the inception of the Institute, IIT Mandi faculty have been involved in over 275 Research and Development (R&D) projects worth more than Rs. 120 crore. In the past 10 years, the Institute has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with as many as 11 international and 12 national universities
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021:
Operation of Network and IT Infrastructure
Project Engineer (02)
- Able to understand the requirements given by stakeholders/ teammates.
- Able to do unit testing and functional testing of the developed modules/ application.
- Should be able to deploy the developed application on the IIS server.
- B.Tech/ M.Sc./ M.C.A. or Equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- M.Tech with or without experience can also apply.
- Knowledge of C# programming and MSSQL database is desirable.
Rs. 20,000-30,000 per month
The posts listed above are purely temporary positions on a contract basis for a year or till the duration of the project or whichever is earlier. The extension beyond one year may be given on the basis of performance provided the project is running.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates are requested to send their resumes by 4th May 2021 (timing 05:00 pm) to Email Id – email@example.com.Candidates would be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria and would be intimated for telephonic/ skype call interview via email.
for further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec