IIT Roorkee Online Course: IIT, Roorkee is organizing an Online Certification Course on Data Science using Python from December 29 to January 11, 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a premier public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It is formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
IIT Roorkee Online Course:
Why choose Data Science?
- So Data Science has become an essential part of everyday life and emerged as a critical component of modern business intelligence in recent years. Its algorithms are becoming ever necessary due to various factors like growing volumes and varieties of available data, computational processing that is cheaper and more powerful, and affordable data storage.
- Also, According to Kdnuggets- Businesses will need one million ML engineer/ data scientists in the near future.
- Moreover, Data Scientist has been named the best job – Forbes.
- Provide the foundation of Python scripting and its principles.
- Design and implementation of real-world inspired ML and DL algorithms applications (Image Processing with MLP).
- Boost your career prospects through innovative and independent learning.
- Project work with real-life problems (Handwritten optical image recognition and Exploratory analysis on Covid 19).
- Firstly, 40+ Hours of live instructor-led classes.
- Secondly, Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on sessions from industry experts.
- Thirdly, Expert talks from the industry.
- Fourthly, Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- Fifthly, 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on the weekend.
- Sixthly, Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Last, Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Introduction to packages in Python
- Numpy, Pandas, EDA
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression
- Clustering, K-means
- NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Image processing with MLP (Multi-layer perceptron)
- Projects and Assignments
Who can Attend?
The online certification course is open to all Undergraduates/ Postgraduates/ Working Professionals/ Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations.
- The registration fee is Rs. 8000/-. Applicable to all (The fee is Non-Refundable).
- For Offline Payment of the registration fee applicants are requested to draw a demand draft drawn in the favour of “Dean SRIC IIT Roorkee” payable at Roorkee
- For Online payment of the registration fee applicants are requested to click here.
How to Apply?
All the Interested candidates can register for the course by the further belwo link
To Apply: clicking here.
The last date to apply is December 28, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone Number: +91-9149130233, +91-6376670716
For full notification, click the link below.
ou Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals