NIT Surathkal Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the post of JRF to work on the R&D project titled “Design and Development of GaN HEMT Based LNA for L5 and S-band IRNSS Receiver”. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, also known as NITK Surathkal, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore.
NIT Surathkal Recruitment 2020:
- Must have at least a BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Information Technology/ Information Science Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering and M. Tech./MS(R)/M.E./equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering/VLSI Design/RF & Microwave Engg with expertise in Analog IC design, RF circuit and systems, and Microwave circuits. Candidates must have at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university as a full-time program.
- Also, the Applicant must be GATE qualified. A good GATE score will be an added advantage.
- Moreover, Those who are appearing for M. Tech/ME last semester may also apply. Proof of M. Tech/ME certificate has to be provided during the time of the interview.
Age limit: Not more than 28 Years. Age relaxation will be provided as per SERB-DST, GoI norms.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates must apply with the following documents:
- (1) Cover letter
- (2) Bio-data with a passport-sized photograph,
- (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards
- (4) GATE qualified certificate, and
- (5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications if any. The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Sandeep Kumar) on or before 23rd Jan 2021 and hard copies of all the documents should be sent to the address for correspondence is given below.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the position of JRF under SERB project on “Design and Development of GaN HEMT Based LNA for L5 and S- band IRNSS Receiver”
Rs. 31,000/- (Per month for first two years) Rs. 35,000/- (Per month for third year years plus HRA as per norms).
Dr. Sandeep Kumar
Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor
E&C Engineering Department NITK Surathkal
JRF Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Surathkal.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals