IQVIA Off Campus Drive: IQVIA schedule to hire Medical Surveillance Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the IQVIA selection process, IQVIA application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.
IQVIA Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- IQVIA
Job Position:- Medical Surveillance Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
Job Id:- R1300537
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- High School Diploma or equivalent Life Sciences or allied health sciences,ie pharmacy, biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, nursing, biotechnology, medical laboratory sciences, physiotherapy
- High School Diploma or equivalent health care ie medical (allopathy, homeopathy, Ayurveda), dentistry,
- 0 to 1 year of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of medical/scientific terminology;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to work independently and within a matrix team environment required;
- Ability to handle management and/or personnel issues of low complexity;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills;Effective skill in using MS Office applications, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Strong technical ability to comprehend and integrate scientific data from a variety of sources
- Under supervision, Support Medical Surveillance Specialist to provide a wide range of medical surveillance support (including monitoring of clinical laboratory data for subjects in clinical studies and composing medical narratives and interfacing with investigator sites.)
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:-
- Under Supervision evaluating and analyzing laboratory results on a daily basis,from sponsor designated central laboratory and/or data management system
- Under Supervision conduct the monitoring of Laboratory safety parameters for each patient at every site throughout clinical drug trial
- Under Supervision conducts preliminary review of laboratory results relative to established protocol-specific reference range guidelines
- Follow established procedure for comparing current results with prior laboratory values to identify trends or potentially clinically significant increases/decreases, Under supervision, contacts the investigator site for pertinent additional clinical assessment, and consults with Sponsor/IQVIA physicians for medical evaluation of case, as needed
- Under supervision, reviews and evaluates retest results, initiates contact with the investigative site, if appropriate.Composes telephone reports documenting site contact or raise queries in eDC platforms to include all clinically relevant information
- Distributes according to scheme designated at Project inception
- Attends project team meetings, as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply for IQVIA Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for IQVIA Hiring can apply for IQVIA Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For more govt jobs: Click Here