Morningstar Off Campus Drive: Morningstar schedule to hire Research Associate – I for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai. The details for the Morningstar selection process, Morningstar application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Morningstar is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We offer a wide variety of products and solutions that serve market participants of all kinds, including individual and institutional investors in public and private capital markets, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and issuers of securities.
Morningstar Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Morningstar
Job Position:- Research Associate – I
Job Locations:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- CTC: INR 3.90 LPA
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- REQ-027491
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (candidates in the last year of their degree can also apply)
- Freshers and experienced candidates can apply
- Strong English reading, writing and content interpretation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Client-oriented, innovative, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical and critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- The Research Associate is involved in various ESG-related tasks such as collecting data on ESG metrics, analyzing green products and services, and assessing negative corporate conduct across a wide variety of thematic areas.
- The entry-level researcher reads and processes volumes of data and picks out relevant information from regulatory filings, annual and corporate social responsibility reports, and websites to analyze, interpret, and store data on a web-based tool.
- Conduct timely and in-depth screening, research, and review of companies
- Learn the research methodology and processes quickly and apply that knowledge consistently
- Deliver on individual and team targets including production and quality as well as improve the overall performance quarter on quarter
- Provide input and ideas for new data collection methods, product/process improvements and quality initiatives.
Note:- The role offers a 12% salary raise post successfully completing the probation period of six months with good performance standing. The revised compensation is made effective in the next/following quarterly cycle (Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct)
How to Apply for Morningstar Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Morningstar Hiring can apply for Morningstar Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here