JNCASR Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into its Post-Graduate Admissions 2021 at JNCASR Bangalore. The detailed JNCASR criteria and JNCASR application form apply online process for JNCASR off campus drive further given below in the article.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is a multidisciplinary research institute located at Jakkur, Bangalore, India.
JNCASR Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for admissions to the following programs:
- Research Programmes [(Ph.D./ MS(Engg.) / MS(Research)]
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry (Two-year program)
- Integrated Ph.D. Programs
The program and admission details are given below.
1. Research Programs (Ph.D./ M.S. (Engg.)/ M.S. (Res))
Candidates with an M Sc. or equivalent, B.E/B.Tech or equivalent or M.E/M. Tech or equivalent or B.VSc/ M.VSc or MBBS/ MD as applicable to individual Units as given in the table below are eligible to apply. They should have at least 50% in their highest University examination and should also have qualified in any one of the National exams: GATE/ JEST/ GPAT/ UGC/ CSIR-NET-JRF/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/ INSPIRE-JRF.
The award certificate of such a test should have the validity period for seeking admission to the research program as of 2nd August 2021. ME/ M.Tech or equivalent degree holders required to qualify in one of the national exams
mentioned above, however exceptional candidates without these exams may also consider.
Candidates short-listed for an interview based on their performance in the national entrance test and/ or qualifying degree. The selection is based on the performance in the interview (in some units, an aptitude test/ preliminary interview will precede the final interview).
2. M.Sc (in Chemistry)
- Applicants possessing a minimum of 55% marks at the Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science with Chemistry as a major subject.
- Candidates who have qualified for the Joint Admissions Test for Masters (JAM) are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates based on fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to appear for a written test at JNCASR. Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will called for an interview. Shortlisted JAM candidates may exempt from the written test and will called for an interview directly. The final selection is based on the performance in the interview.
3. Integrated Ph.D. Program
- Students with a minimum of 55% marks in bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Physical, Chemical or Biological Science (including Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Veterinary Sciences, and Agricultural Sciences) or B.E/ B.Tech degree or equivalent degree.
- Candidates who have qualified for the JAM 2021 written test (for Master’s) encouraged to apply
Shortlisting will be through the Joint Admission Test for Master’s (JAM) and /or JNCASR’s written test, followed by an interview for shortlisted candidates on the same day or the following day. The final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
All the regular students [except Master of Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry] joining JNCASR are eligible for a scholarship from JNCASR/ CSIR / UGC/ ICMR / DBT /INSPIRE depending upon their mode of entry.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by the further belwo link
To Apply: clicking here.
The last date to apply is April 19, 2021.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project