Microsoft Internship 2020: Research internship opportunity by Microsoft, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and applying process discussed further below in the article.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Internship 2020:
- Firstly, Candidates pursuing a bachelor or Masters can apply to this job.
- Secondly, Include your resume and up to three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Thirdly, Each applicant should request a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation.
- Firstly, During the internship, students paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- Secondly, MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- Thirdly, In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Fourthly, Internships offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- last, All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Giving programs
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply?
All the Interested applicants can apply for the internship through below link.
To Apply this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Also refer to this:ISI Recruitment as Project Positions, Kolkata: Apply by Sept 8