Microsoft Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Cyber Security Analyst at Microsoft, Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Also, It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Microsoft is looking for a SOC analyst to join its India (Hyderabad) based SOC. The core responsibility is to perform investigations in response to security alerts, which includes digital forensics and data analytics.
- Secondly, Your passion for finding creative approaches for security problems will shine as you gather evidence and build a picture of what transpired during your investigations.
- Thirdly, You will be responsible for fusing multiple sources of evidence to determine how a security incident occurred and what steps need to transpire to remediate it.
- Fourthly, You will also be responsible for building capabilities that close information gaps, strengthen our cloud defences and defend customers from emerging security threats.
- Sixthly, The SOC is a fast-paced team that constantly provides new opportunities to learn and grow.
- Seventh, This role may include the need to work outside of core hours on high priority investigations and may also include on-call responsibilities.
Experience in working in a SOC OR Experience in a technical support/helpdesk environment and knowledge of cyber security OR A degree in an applicable subject, such as; Cyber Security or Computer Science.
- Prioritise alerts and issues and perform triage to confirm security incidents
- Performing analysis on true positive alerts to determine root cause and impact.
- Collaborate with teams to create and potentially execute incident mitigation and remediation plans.
- Evaluate security risks and their impact to the Microsoft Cloud platform and its online services.
- Create technical documentation for other analysts and other teams to follow.
- Support cross-company incidents and crisis.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate