NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Applications for online interview of various positions (purely on contract basis) invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP)-Chip-to-System Design (C2SD) funded by the Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So National Institute of Technology, Delhi is a public technical university located in Delhi, India. Also, It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of the Parliament of India. Moreover, It one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Project Associate (01)
- Lab Engineer (01)
- Guest Faculty (01)
- For Project Associate: Must have at least a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software. Working knowledge in UNIX/ MATLAB/ scripting, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, TCADetc.
- For Lab Engineer: Also you must have a B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or minimum 60 % marks, having a working knowledge on Windows, Linux, and VLSI Software tools and M.E. / M. Tech. in VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent. Working knowledge of VLSI CAD tools like Cadance/ Mentor/ Magma/ Tanner/ Xilinx & Experience in Linux system administration.
- For Guest Faculty: Ph.D. in the field of VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent.
- For Project Associate: Rs. 20,000/- PM Consolidated.
- For Lab Engineer: Rs. 34,000/- PM Consolidated.
- For Guest Faculty: Rs. 40,000/- PM Consolidated.
The dates of the interview are given below:
The Candidates have to send a duly filled application form (with photograph pasted on it) along with one copy of bio-data, one set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates by 30 November 2020 (till 5 P.M.) on Email ID email@example.com.
The duration of the above posts will be for six months or the date of completion of the project whichever is earlier. The candidates if selected for any of the above posts may be deputed anywhere in India for attending workshops/ meetings related to the project.
For full notification, click the link below.
- So the Date of Interview for Project Associate: December 5, 2020 (Saturday)
- Date of Interview for Lab Engineer: December 6, 2020 (Sunday)
- Date of Interview for Guest Faculty: December 12, 2020 (Saturday)
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate