MoFPI Internship Opportunities: Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India invites applications for the MoFPI Internship Scheme. The detailed eligibility and process of applying discussed further below in the article.
It’s a ministry of the Government of India responsible for the formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to food processing in India.
MoFPI Internship Opportunities:
- Firstly, Those students who completed there UG
- Secondly, Or appeared in the term-end exams of the second year
- Thirdly, 4th semester of the bachelor degree courses
- or, secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
The Graduate students who completed/appeared in the term-end exams of the first year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or pursuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in graduation.
All the students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed graduation or PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also consider for internship provided that:
- Firstly, They should have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/post-graduation till the date of application.
- Secondly, the duration between the month of declaration of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed 6 months.
Duration of Internship
The period of internship shall be at least 6 weeks but not exceeding 3 months.
The internship will be on an unpaid basis and no remuneration paid. Experience certificate regarding successful completion of the internship shall issue by the Ministry.
How to apply
Applications for this internship will be accepted via email as mentioned in part 2 of the notification below.
Applications along with self-attested documents as mentioned in part 1 of the notification below are to be sent to email@example.com with the subject “MoFPI Internship – [Name of the applicant] – regarding”.
Md. Rehan Zaheer
For the official notification click the links below.
Also Refer to this:IBM Off-Campus Drive 2020 as Data Engineer