NBRC Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the position of Research Scientist (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at the National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The detailed NBRC criteria and NBRC application form apply online process for NBRC off campus drive further given below in the article.
So, The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
NBRC Recruitment 2021:
Research Scientist (01)
The candidate will help to determine research goals in consultation with the Principal Investigator. He/ she will design specific projects on Neuroscience research, including the selection of appropriate methods and techniques on MRI/ MRS/ fMRI data and.
In some cases, the candidate may expected to supervise/ help team members or technicians regarding the technical aspects of the research, including methods development, trouble-shooting problems, interpreting results, and planning follow-up experiments.
- Ph.D. (or thesis submitted) in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science or M.Tech./ M.E. in Electronic & Communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science with three years’ research experience after M.Tech. / M.E.
- Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Research publication in Indexed journal only.
- Multi-model image processing/pattern recognition/ Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging.
- Ability to multitask, effective project leadership and management.
- Knowledge and experience with Neuroimaging and MR Spectroscopy will be added advantage.
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills are highly desirable.
- Experience with Imaging data analysis tools viz., MATLAB, IDL, and R software.
Rs. 49,950/- p.m. (consolidated) (No other allowances are applicable).
How to Apply?
To download the application form the further belwo link
To Apply: click here. [adcode]
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed requirements can send a filled-in application form along with bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurgaon, Haryana”.
The last date of receipt of the application will be by 5.30 P.M. on 15th March 2021. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents required in pdf format only) (email ID: email@example.com).
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project