NIQ has posted job requirements for Research Associate. Interested candidates can apply in NIQ Campus Recruitment 2023 through its official website. It is a very good opportunity for freshers as well as experienced. Any graduate for Research Associate can apply for this job post. Its job location is Mumbai i.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from NIQ’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
NIQ Campus Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- NIQ
Official Website:- www.niq.com
Job Position:- Research Associate
Job Location:- Mumbai
Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
ABOUT THIS JOB.
BASES Customer Success Research Associate will be responsible for executing market research studies based on clients’ research objectives. He/she will be an integral part of the commercial team and will help with building insights for the clients, as well as work on databases and meta-analysis. They also need to collaborate with other NielsenIQ teams.
• Supports the Senior Analyst/Manager in executing database, reports, and tasks as per requirement.
• Adhere to Performance KPIs for on-time delivery (meeting internal and external deadlines), data accuracy, etc. and maintain work ethics & discipline.
• Working closely with NielsenIQ teams in a collaborative way (with PD, Tab analyst, DC analyst)
for tasks and projects assigned.
• Operate in a hybrid physical-virtual and multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Intellectual curiosity and persistence while paying attention to details, to find answers to questions and ability to autonomously manage simultaneous tasks/ projects in a fast-paced business environment. Exceptional aptitude for data analysis. You approach challenges from new angles, discovering unique solutions that are efficient and effective. Ability to work cross-functionally.
• Graduation degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related field a must.
• Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
• Good Practical knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Good organization skills, meeting deadlines, and team player
• English language proficiency: writing and verbal
• Knowledge of Market Research (preferred)
Graduate with less than 1 year of work experience
How to apply for NIQ Campus Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in NIQ Campus Recruitment 2023 For Research Associate. We have provided the link below.