Milliman has posted job requirements for DC Associate Trainee. Interested candidates can apply in Milliman Recruitment Drive 2023. It is a very good opportunity for freshers. Its job location is Gurugram. By joining Milliman you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from Milliman’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.
About Company :-
Independent for over 70 years, Milliman delivers market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide. Today, we are helping companies take on some of the world’s most critical and complex issues, including retirement funding and healthcare financing, risk management and regulatory compliance, data analytics and business transformation.
Through a team of professionals ranging from actuaries to clinicians, technology specialists to plan administrators, we offer unparalleled expertise in employee benefits, investment consulting, healthcare, life insurance, and financial services, and property and casualty insurance.
Milliman Recruitment Drive 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Milliman
Official Website:- www.milliman.com
Job Position:- DC Associate Trainee
Job Location:- Gurugram
Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
The Associate Trainee is responsible for operational tasks associated with defined contribution plans in compliance with plan provisions. The Associate assists in maintaining payroll administration, participant & plan level defined contribution activities and special projects. The Associate will be expected to pursue continued education by taking and passing professional examinations.
• Responsible to review documents and compile indexes to make information searches easier
• Processes EXP tasks for DC distributions, Hardships, Enrollments, Beneficiary etc. within service level standards
• Should be able to manage the basic data processing activities for various projects
• Quality data collation to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
• Fulfillment for letters, documentations, statements, and confirmation mails
• Provide support for special projects and other tasks as needed
Required Skills & Attributes:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
• Fresh graduate/ pursuing final year
• High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data
How to apply for Milliman Recruitment Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Recruitment Drive 2023 for the post of DC Associate Trainee. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here