NISER Recruitment 2020: invited for Interview (Only through Skype) on 04.01.2021 at about 10.00 AM for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under “Auto BIM: automatic discovery and construction of building information model”. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
The National Institute of Science Education and Research is an autonomous premier public research institute in Jatani, Odisha, India under the umbrella of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
NISER Recruitment 2020:
Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Must have at least an M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with valid NET/ GATE or any such National level qualification.
- Also, It is desirable that the candidate has a basic knowledge about Machine Learning or 3D Modeling.
- Moreover, the AGE: 28 years or less as on date of walk-in-interview, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DST rules.
Rs. 31,000/- pm plus HRA as per DST norms
The above position is purely temporary for a period of seven months or completion of project whichever is earlier but strictly co-terminus with the project and not leading to any Ph.D. degree in NISER. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
How to Apply?
- So all the Interested candidates can apply online by the further below link
- To Apply: clicking here.
- Also Interested candidates should appear for the interview through Skype video conferencing only.
- They need to send their Skype ID by email to email@example.com, by 31.12.2020 along with scanned copies of relevant certificates and the proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document).
- For any clarification please contact Dr. Subhankar Mishra on the above mentioned email.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidate, for appearing in the interview or joining the position.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
NISER, Bhubaneswar JRF Recruitment Notification
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals