Amazon Internship Opportunity:invites applications for an internship position (Applied Scientist) for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Amazon.com, Inc., an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Internship Opportunity:
- Must have at least A Masters and/or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field
- Also Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
- Moreover a Strong problem-solving ability
- So a Good skills with Java/Scala or C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
- Also Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
- Last, Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Firstly, Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets
- secondly, Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
- Thirdly, Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology
- Fourthly, Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
- Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
At Amazon, we are developing state-of-the-art large-scale Machine Learning Services and Applications on the Cloud involving Terabytes of data. We work on applying predictive technology to a wide spectrum of problems in areas such as Amazon Retail, Seller Services, Customer Service, Alexa, Chatbots and so on.
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (Applied Scientist) at Amazon, Hyderabad.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Lead Project Officer – Technical