NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi, is inviting candidates for the various post position Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP)-Chip-to-System Design (C2SD) funded by the Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India.
National Institute of Technology, Delhi is a public technical university located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Project Associate (01)
- Lab Engineer (01)
- Guest Faculty (01)
- For Project Associate: B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software. Working knowledge in UNIX/ MATLAB/ scripting, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, TCADetc.
- For Lab Engineer: B.E./ B. Tech. in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or minimum 60 % marks, having a working knowledge on Windows, Linux, and VLSI Software tools and M.E. / M. Tech. in VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent. Working knowledge of VLSI CAD tools like Cadance/ Mentor/ Magma/ Tanner/ Xilinx & Experience in Linux system administration.
- For Guest Faculty: Ph.D. in the field of VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent.
- For Project Associate: Rs. 20,000/- PM Consolidated.
- For Lab Engineer: Rs. 34,000/- PM Consolidated.
- For Guest Faculty: Rs. 40,000/- PM Consolidated.
The duration of the above posts will be for six months or date of completion of the project whichever is earlier. So The candidates if selected for any of the above posts may depute anywhere in India for attending workshops/ meetings related to the project.
The dates of the interview are given below:
- Firstly, Date of Interview for Project Associate: October 7, 2020 (Wednesday)
- Secondly, Date of Interview for Lab Engineer: October 8, 2020 (Thursday)
- Thirdly, Date of Interview for Guest Faculty: October 9, 2020 (Friday)
To download the application form, click here. Candidates have to send a duly filled application form (with photograph pasted on it) along with one copy of bio-data, one set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates at least one day prior to the interview date to email@example.com.
For full notification, click the link below.
Also refer to this:NIT Warangal PG Program in Machine Learning and AI