NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020: NIT, Hamirpur invites on-line applications from, the eligible candidates for the engagement as Temporary Faculty (purely on a contract basis with consolidated salary) in various Departments in the institute. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is a public technical university located in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It one of the thirty-one National Institutes of Technology established, administered, and funded by MHRD.
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Department of Computer Science & Engineering (05)
- Secondly, the Department of Architecture (02)
- Thirdly, the Department of Chemistry (01)
- Fourthly, the Department of Material Science and Engineering (03)
- Fifthly, Department of Mathematics Scientific & Computing (02)
- Sixthly, Department of Civil Engineering (02)
- Seventh, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (01)
- Eighth, Department of Mechanical Engineering (01)
- Ninth, Department of Electrical Engineering (03)
- Tenth, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences (01)
- Firstly, For all Departments (except the Department of Architecture): Ph.D. Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s).
- Secondly, For the Department of Architecture: Ph.D. Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s). lf suitable Ph.D. Candidates are not available for the Department of Architecture then candidates having M. Arch./ M.Plan degree with first-class both at PG & UG (B.Arch /B.Plan) and one-year professional experience (derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statutes for entry level post) may also be considered.
ln case, first class not mentioned in the preceding degrees/ certificate/ marks sheets, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
The selected candidates will be paid Consolidated Salary as under:
- Must have at least an M.Arch./ M. Plan. Degree Holders: Rs. 60,000/- per month (all-inclusive)
- Also, Ph.D. Degree Holders: Rs. 70,000/- per month (all-inclusive)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by the further below link
To Apply: clicking here.
The last date to apply is January 18, 2021.
The services of Temporary Faculty may be terminated at any time by a notice in writing given either by the Temporary Faculty to the Appointing Authority or by the Appointing Authority to the Temporary Faculty. The period of such notice shall be one month unless otherwise agreed upon by the institute and the Temporary Faculty. The other terms and conditions of the service shall be specified in the letter of appointment.
For full notification, click the link below.
Must be intested in Cisco Recruitment 2020 | As Software Engineer at (C/Linux Developer)