NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals with valid GATE scores or National Level Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as: An Indian institution with world standards. A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers. Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Title of the Project – Design of Controller for Buck Converter.
- Secondly, Funding Agency for the Project specimen – ISRO STIC Cell and funded by ISRO
- Thirdly, Project Positions and Number – Junior Research Fellow & 01 No.
- Fourthly, Duration: 2 years
Must have at least a BE/ B.Tech in EEE/ECE and ME/M.Tech in VLSI.
INR Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA.
- So Design and development of a controller for Buck converter.
- Also, Simulation and verification of the controller.
The tentative interview will be held in the EEE Committee room on 05-02-2021 at 09:30 AM. In case of any change in an interview, the timing and date will be intimated through email.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in the application form to email id: gsilango[at]nitt.edu on or before January 30th, 2021 (Word as well as PDF format).
JRF Under ISRO Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
Must be intested in Cisco Recruitment 2020 | As Software Engineer at (C/Linux Developer)