NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the CSIR EMR-II sponsored project in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
National Institute Of Technology Silchar is one of the 31 NITs of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Silchar. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, have a Title of the project: High Pressure Phase Transitions, Electronic, Elastic and Optical Properties of Selected Defect Chalcopyrite Semiconductors for photodetector Application
- Secondly, Sponsored Agency: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) EMR-II
- Thirdly, No. of posts: 01
- Fourthly, the Duration: 3 years or co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Last, Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Susanta Kumar Tripathy
- Age Limit: 28 Years
- Essential Qualification M.E / M.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent degree along with GATE/NET qualification.
- Desirable Qualification Expertise and strong interests in experimental Solar Cell Fabrication/ nanotechnology/ sensors/ materials science/ materials chemistry/ solid-state physics/ density functional theory.
All the Applicants requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents. Moreover, Applicants also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email. Dr. S. K. Tripathy, PI, Department of ECE, NIT Silchar, Assam 788010,
- Also the Last date of receiving/ submission of filled up application form: 29 Dec 2020
- Moreover the Interview details: 04.01.2021, 11.00 AM, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar (Online Mode)
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals