Online Certification Course: This Specialization is designed and taught by two experts in NLP, machine learning, and deep learning. Younes Bensouda Mourri is an Instructor of AI at Stanford University who also helped build the Deep Learning Specialization. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) uses algorithms to understand and manipulate human language. This technology is one of the most broadly applied areas of machine learning. As AI continues to expand, so will the demand for professionals skilled at building models that analyze speech and language, uncover contextual patterns, and produce insights from text and audio.
Online Certification Course:
this Specialization, you will be ready to design NLP applications that perform question-answering and sentiment analysis, create tools to translate languages and summarize text, and even build chatbots. These and other NLP applications are going to be at the forefront of the coming transformation to an AI-powered future.
What you will learn
- Firstly, Use logistic regression, naïve Bayes, and word vectors to implement sentiment analysis, complete analogies & translate words
- Secondly, Use dynamic programming, hidden Markov models, and word embeddings to implement autocorrect, autocomplete & identify part-of-speech tags for words
- Thirdly, Use recurrent neural networks, LSTMs, GRUs & Siamese network in TensorFlow & Trax for sentiment analysis, text generation & named entity recognition
- Fourthly, Use encoder-decoder, causal, & self-attention to machine translate complete sentences, summarize text, build chatbots & question-answering
Courses in this specialisation
- You will learn Natural Language Processing with Classification and Vector Spaces
- Also Natural Language Processing with Probabilistic Models
- Natural Language Processing with Sequence Models
- Last, Natural Language Processing with Attention Models
Intermediate Level; Working knowledge of machine learning, intermediate Python experience including DL frameworks & proficiency in calculus, linear algebra, & statistics. [adcode]
Approx. 4 months to complete
Suggested 4 hours/week
For full details and to enroll for this course, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI