PayPal Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Machine Learning Engineer at PayPal, Chennai. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
PayPal Recruitment 2020:
So all The candidate will be part of the PayPal Privacy Engineering Team. Also, The candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, and building web platforms. The individual should be self-motivated, team-oriented problem solver, possess creative problem-solving skills.
- Firstly, Exciting Role to be part of the Paypal Privacy team which creates AI classifiers for structured data, unstructured text and image data for regulatory requirements
- Secondly, Build, evolve, and scale a state-of-the-art machine learning system for powering PayPal’s Privacy Classifier platform
- Thirdly, Be a key engineer contributing to the design and development of algorithms
- Fourthly, Work with other AI engineers to implement scalable solutions to solve complex problems.
- Fifthly, Creating data pipelines and overall workflow orchestration to cover Privacy classifier data needs
- Sixth, Build Scalable models that are more optimized for the resource-constrained environment
- Seventh, Design and implement solutions at fast pace
- Last, Analyze and support requirements for various Privacy compliance needs across the globe.
- Expertise in building NLP , Computer vision AI models
- Hands on expertise and contributions in AI Algorithms Research
- Strong in Core statistical and neural network concepts
- Innovative and Experienced in building and deploying scalable AI Models
- Classical ML and Deep learning Algorithms
- Good knowledge of Python with ability to write efficient and deployment-ready code
- Experienced with machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit, Pytorch, OpenCV, OCR, Yolo etc.,
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Machine Learning Engineer at PayPal, Chennai
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals