SVNIT Surat Online Course: SVNIT Surat is organizing a One Week Online Short term Training Program on Fundamentals & Modelling of CFD-Part I from December 21 to 25, 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) was established in 1961 as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges for imparting technical education. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with the status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002.
SVNIT Surat Online Course:
The scopes of modeling and simulation have tremendously been increased in recent years. With the faster growth of high-performance computers, it has been possible to solve complex problems of fluid flow and heat transfer. The modeling techniques also significantly improved because of the ever-increasing computing power. Computational fluid dynamics modeling has now become extremely useful in the design of many thermal systems.
- Basic governing equations of fluid flow and heat transfer.
- Discretization of governing equations for pure conduction, conduction, convection, and transient heat transfer
- 0-D, 1-D, 2-D, and 3-D FDM/ FVM/ FEM fundamentals
- Properties of numerical methods
- Overview of turbulence models.
- A SIMPLE algorithm for pressure-velocity coupling
- Introduction to meshing tool (ICEM) and finite volume-based solver ANSYS FLUENT.
- Structured and unstructured meshing
- Application of CFD to important problems of mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Code Development
Who can Attend?
Must have at least UG, PG, Ph.D., Faculty of Engineering and Engineers & Scientists from Industry invited to apply.
Resource Persons for the course will be highly experienced faculty members from the host Institute (SVNIT Surat).
- UG, PG, Research Scholars: ₹ 500/-
- Faculty: ₹ 1000/-
- Industry Delegate: ₹ 5000/-
All the Candidates interested to register for the program are requested to contact Dr. Vipul M. Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is December 18, 2020.
Dr. Vipul M. Patel
Assistant Professor, MED, SVNIT Surat
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: 09582701745
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals